Sunday, 12 August 2012

Losing My Sanity


2 months ago I was dealing with alot of inner demons subsequently this was the result: i was so Overwhelmed last night, all the loss and pain was personified. Rushing through my head all the failed relationship, I could feel nothing but pain, just needed it too end. The fact that me and experiment were on the rocks after I slept with him (my 1sr time with a guy). This was strangely erotic and spiritual. I’ve never felt like this before it was more than just sex it was a connection beyond the physical, I guess it helps that started out friend. The realisation that another attempt on relationship had crashed and burned; send me into a downward spiral. Gasping for air, numb with the pain surging through my veins. Fixed on ending it all I grasped the container poured out 40 pain pills to release my insanity. I recalled the event of my friend Amy's suicide; I could finally see how she got to the edge. I sat for awhile contemplating the end; I came to the realization that no matter how bad things may seem right now there is someone out there who is worse off than me and not resorting to an easy way out. We all need moments of clarity to wakeup and realise that life is what you make of it. Suicide it not an option but we linger at the end when your life take a dark turn. If you are dealing with inner demons seek help if you unable to help yourself, there is always someone out there who willing to listen.



2 comments:

  1. Dude, hang in there. I won't give you cheap cliches but I will tell you I've been in your shoes with relationships and it can be tough. I never thought of suicide, so I'm worried for you, please seek out someone you can talk to about it because if left alone it could end tragically.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was 2 months ago, I’ve managed to keep it together since then, it’s the wakeup call I needed to jolt me back to reality. Thanks for the advice Pharmboy!

      Delete